A large scale sporting event like the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships The Netherlands 2015 cannot be organised without the support of many volunteers. We are looking for volunteers to join the winning team to help to make this event a huge success.
Each of the four cities – Amsterdam, Apeldoorn, The Hague and Rotterdam – needs approximately 200 people covering a range of responsibilities. This includes court crew, information desk support, photo marshalls, hosts, drivers and many other functions.
This is an opportunity to experience a top class sporting event and gain an incredible amount of experience alongside passionate volunteers. Experience working at a large scale sporting event or beach volleyball tournament is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for sport
- Are enthusiastic and motivated
- Possess strong communication and social skills
- Can work well under pressure and are flexible
- Are team players
Volunteers will receive:
- Meals and refreshments during shifts
- Access to matches
- Invaluable work experience
- A chance to meet international athletes and officials
- An opportunity to network, make lifelong friends and try something new
- A cool uniform
Are you ready to join the team?
Sign up here
For information and questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org