You can find answers to most questions concerning the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championship The Netherlands 2015 in this FAQ. If you are still unsure, please contact us by email or on Twitter
- When are the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championship The Netherlands 2015?
- Where are the matches taking place?
- Which teams will compete?
- Where can I buy tickets for the Beach Volleyball World Championship?
- How many matches can be watched with one ticket?
- Can I buy a multi-day ticket?
- Are there covered seating areas in the stadiums?
- Do I need a ticket for my child?
- Will there be accessible seating available for wheelchairs users?
- How easy will it be to travel to the stadiums?
- Are there special offers for members of volleyball clubs?
- Is it possible to attend the Beach Volleyball World Championships in large groups?
- Are there any hospitality packages available?
- My question still hasn’t been answered. What do I do?
1. When are the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championship The Netherlands 2015?
2. Where are the matches taking place?
The FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships The Netherlands 2015 will begin on June 26 and conclude with the women’s final on July 4 and men’s final on July 5. For 10 days fans will have the chance to see the best beach volleyball players in action across the Netherlands. But the Beach Volleyball World Championships are more than just watching the matches. DJ’s, dancers and amazing shows will create a brilliant atmosphere in and around the venues.
The Beach Volleyball World Championships will take place across four different cities in the Netherlands. Four temporary stadiums will be built especially for tournament. The four cities are: The Hague, Amsterdam, Apeldoorn and Rotterdam. Each city will welcome pool matches as well as matches in the round of 32, round of 16 and the quarterfinals. The opening match and all semifinals and finals will be played in The Hague.
3. Which teams will compete?
A total of 96 teams from 40 countries have qualified for the World Championships.
4. Where can I buy tickets for the Beach Volleyball World Championship?
Tickets can be purchased quickly, easily and safely online at www.wkbeachvolleybal.nl/tickets. After finishing your order you will receive your e-tickets by email. The sale of tickets is subject to availability. A number of matches are in high demand, so make sure to purchase your tickets early. Remaining tickets can be purchased at the venues. At the ticket booth only cards are accepted. At each venues you can purchase tickets for that specific venue only.
One hour before the start of a session the online ticket sale for that session will be closed. At the ticket booth tickets can be bought while they last.
5. How many matches can be watched with one ticket?
A minimum of two, but often more. It depends on the day and time. Each tournament day is divided into an afternoon session and an evening session. Tickets for both afternoon and evening sessions are available in each of the four host cities. You can also purchase a day ticket, enabling you to visit matches in both the afternoon and evening session in a particular city.
Check out the match schedule
6. Can I buy a multi-day ticket?
Yes, multi-day tickets are available in each of the four host cities. A multi-day ticket provides access to all pool matches, matches in the round of 32, round of 16 and the quarterfinals in one city. For the stadium in The Hague, a multi-day ticket for access to all matches including the opening matches and the finals is also available.
7. Are there covered seating areas in the stadiums?
There is no covered seating in Amsterdam, Apeldoorn or Rotterdam. The stadium in The Hague is partially covered. You can select covered seating when buying your ticket.
8. Do I need a ticket for my child?
Children under the age of four do not require a ticket. A parent or guardian must ensure that the child does not occupy a seat within the venue and that the child is sat on their lap. Children between four and 12 years of age are eligible to receive a 50 per cent discount on their ticket.
9. Will there be accessible seating available for wheelchairs users?
Subject to availability, wheelchair accessible seats will be available in all stadiums.
10. How easy will it be to travel to the stadiums?
The stadiums in The Hague, Amsterdam, Apeldoorn and Rotterdam are located in the city centre. Visitors are therefore advised to travel by public transport. All stadiums can be reached by train, tram, subway or bus.
Please be advised that if you are travelling to The Hague on June 27 you may encounter delays. Due to National Veterans Day, multiple roads in The Hague will be closed to traffic and parking restrictions will apply to parts of the city.
11. Are there special offers for members of volleyball clubs?
A special offer for members of volleyball clubs in the Netherlands was available in the pre-sale which ended on March 5. However, by using their club code, members still have a chance of winning fabulous prizes for their club such as training clinics from players on the Dutch national teams.
12. Is it possible to attend the Beach Volleyball World Championships in large groups?
Clubs, schools and companies are all welcome to attend the Beach Volleyball World Championships. For reservations of more than 10 tickets, please contact EventsITTicketing on +31 107900060+31 107900060
or send an email to email@example.com.
13. Are there any hospitality packages available?
The Beach Volleyball World Championships provides a perfect setting to meet up with colleagues or clients and enjoy top level sport. First class facilities will be put in place for guests at all of our stadiums and sponsors will be offered many different opportunities for hospitality. Alongside entrance to the VIP-grandstand, guests will also be invited to hospitality areas located near the stadiums.
Find out more about sponsorship and hospitality bookings
14. My question still hasn’t been answered. What do I do?
If your question is not listed in this FAQ, please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your question by Twitter
. We will reply as soon as possible.