The Hague, Netherlands, February 20, 2015 - As the world's top players prepare for the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships The Netherlands 2015, now is your chance to register as a volunteer and experience this fantastic event from the inside. The World Championships will take place in the Dutch cities of The Hague, Amsterdam, Apeldoorn and Rotterdam from June 26 to July 5.Register now by filling in this form.
Volunteers are a vital component of large scale sporting events and will be at the heart of the World Championships. Joining the team of volunteers is one of the best ways of experiencing the highlight of this year's beach volleyball calendar and your chance to get involved in a once-in-a-lifetime event.Volunteers will receive:
• Meals and refreshments during shifts.
• Access to matches.
• Invaluable work experience.
• The chance to meet international athletes and officials.
• An opportunity to network and make lifelong friends.
• A chance to have fun and be at the heart of the hottest event in 2015.
• A cool uniform.
Are you ready to join the team?Be a part of it
Volunteering is also a chance to share your talents. We are looking for people with a wide range of different skills and are certain to have the perfect opportunity for you. Volunteers will work in all areas of the World Championships, preparing sand courts, taking tickets, guiding spectators to their seats and getting athletes and officials to different venues. They will also welcome many thousands of international and national visitors to the four host cities of The Hague, Apeldoorn, Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
When you register, you will be asked to choose one of four clusters: Communication and Information, Court crew, Host team or Logistics and Transport.We are looking for volunteers who:
• Have a passion for sport.
• Are enthusiastic and motivated.
• Possess strong communication and social skills.
• Can work well under pressure and are flexible.
• Are team players.
• Have a good sense of humour.Register now by filling in this form.
If you need more information about volunteering at the World Championships, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org